Thanks for your interest in joining Canada's new source for news, travel inspirations, food cravings, viral videos and more.
Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all jobs are remote-work. We use Slack, Zoom and other tools to collaborate, meet and discuss things throughout the day.
Before you apply for any of the jobs below, make sure you follow us on our social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok). We want to make sure you're familiar with everything we do.
All permanent full time positions come with benefits like health, dental and vacation days. Currently, due to COVID-19, permanent full time positions are limited so we are hiring mostly on limited duration contracts until things get a bit more back to normal.
Current job openings
The following jobs are currently available. There is no deadline to apply. We will remove the listing from this page once the job has been filled.
Social Media Host
We're looking for someone with an energetic but professional on-camera personality and a knack for creating compelling content on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook stories, Instagram Live, Reels and videos.
- Create video and social media content daily to be shared on Freshdaily's various social media channels.
- Social media planning, photo and video editing as applicable.
- Collaborate with other Freshdaily team members as applicable.
- Demonstrated on-camera experience on social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
- Expert knowledge of Canadian news, pop culture, food and travel.
- A knack for understanding what makes social media content compelling and sharable.
- Proficiency wih Adobe Creative Cloud applications especially Photoshop for photo editing, Adobe Premiere for video editing or comparable software.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, ability to work quickly and consistently hit deadlines.
- Willingness to work evening and weekend shifts as required.
How to apply
Please send an email to jobs [at] freshdaily [dotca] with the following information.
- Your name, email and phone number.
- Explain to us why you’re interested in and qualified for this role.
- Provide a link to your LinkedIn or online CV.
- Provide links to personal/professional social media handles as applicable.
- Detail your compensation expectations and first available start date.